Friday, December 26, 2008

When Cupid comes to Town

Tiffaroni single and me now looking again to fall in love, or if not love but maybe to make a good friend. But I a chip on my shoulder because I hear that Tiffaroni might of had thought I was a little cute. I'm a nice guy with a little charm, and good head on my shoulders, so there could be some attraction there, but I'm no GQ. So that little knowledge gave me a little boost of confidence to not be shy around her. So now all I had to do was not over due my "Rico Suavenest" and not scare her away.

Back to knowing the area I decide to take some of the FA's out to DC for a little club scene. There were three ladies and me, not bad of a ratio, but really only had one interest (Tiffany).
The night didn't go so well, and we ended up back at the FA's crash pad pretty late. Sat on the couch for 15 minutes and then she passed out crawled up in my arms. Asleep she was, did I mention there was alcohol involved, this might have caused the sleep syndrome. But when she feel asleep in my arms it was nice, nice to have someone in your arms again, nice to comfort someone and make them feel protected. I then knew this could be the beginning of something real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment