Friday, December 26, 2008

When we met?

When I met the beautiful Tiffany Jacobs I was a Colgan air crew scheduler. At the time scheduling was my number one priority above all things, I made pretty good money as a regular scheduler and was pretty good at it. Grew a reputation with some crew members to be the go to guy to get things done.

Tiffany aka Tiffaroni was a FA flight attendant, and one of the finest you'll ever see. She used to be a FA based at Manassas, which was where I was stationed and this is where we met. When we met it was no big deal, I really didn't have my interest in dating anyone and she was already robbing the cradle. That's right she was dating someone younger than her, someone that could have put her in jail actually. She was 18 and he was maybe 16 or even 15 I don't know either way he was a toddler. Well knowing she already had a man I really never ed pursued her in a relationship way, respecting their relationship. I'm not one to intrude since I had recently gotten out of a heartbreaking relationship.

So a few month went by and I grew closer and closer with the FA's based in Manassas. Knowing the area real well gave me an advantage to know what to do and when to do it. These young ladies where miles away from home and where new to the city, so I took advantage of the situation and made the best of it. As we were hanging out I find out that Tiffaroni had broken up with her "toddler". Which was awesome, it open up doors for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment